Monday, February 8, 2010

A Christmas post in February?

Yep that's right! I am just now getting around to posting pictures from Christmas. I had good intentions of posting them so much earlier......But nope!

We had a great Christmas this year. I loved that Paisley was old enough to open the presents and have fun with it. This was also the last chance we had to spend time with my brother Cody before he had to leave for Afghanistan. :( So we got lots & lots of family time in.













I just had to throw this picture of Shane on there :) We had the funnest Christmas Eve Party mostly thanks to him! I chose not to posT the one of me and Hailey trying to join in with the heel stretches. Let's just say that my BROTHER now has a better heel stretch than me.....Man I'm getting old!

And yes....My mom still get's us all matching pajams!

6 comments:

Liza said...

Such a cute family you have! Glad you guys had a great christmas.

moma berry said...

I love all of the pictures of you and your family it is awesome but my favorite is the all teeth grin and uncle pete kissing paisley. love ya

Sarah said...

So cute! I love the pictures. Oh and the pajamas!!! :)

SARAH T. said...

It is about time you posted more pictures!! Super cute. You are so lucky that you were able to have the entire family together for Christmas. I don't know how you do it, having to split up your christmas between you and Lorin's family. It must have been a crazy busy Christmas.

Kate and Cole said...

My favorite part about this post is that your mom still gets you matching pjs. That is too sweet. What a good mom you have!

Melissa said...

Hey Cassie, I don't know if you remember me...I'm one of the twins that used to live by you up at Ricks, but I look at your blog every once in awhile off of Jill's and your little girl is the most adorable thing ever! I need to get my little girl some of those pj's that you had gotten her for Christmas, with the little butt flap..where did you get them? ps..I wish we were in ID, I would totally love for you to take her pictures. You do such good work.