Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I actually took some pictures of my own child and it was so much fun. If the poor thing looks a little beaten up it's because she has a major cold and pink eye! But her mean mom made her get her pictures taken anyway. She really was a trooper. And I photoshoped out as much of the pink eye as I coulde.
When I asked her if she wanted me to take her pictures she ran to the floor, posed, and said, "cheese mile." She must have seen me pose other kids like that. But it completey caught me off guard and I missed it. I didn't even have my camera turned on yet. I just love this little cutie pie!
Paisley-Christmas-189-copyPaisley-Christmas-024-copyPaisley-Christmas-017-copy

Paisley-Christmas 228 copy

Paisley-Christmas 223 copyPaisley-Christmas 051 copy

Paisley-Christmas-270-copy
These tears are because I whiped the goobers out of her eyes. Which of course made the goobers worse
NAUGHTY!
Paisley-Christmas-065-copy
NICE :)
Paisley-Christmas-252-copy





Paisley-Christmas-184-copy

Paisley-Christmas-256-copy

Paisley-Christmas-277-copy

She was doing so good so I decided to take some of her in a couple other outfits. But I should have done her Christmas dress first because she pooped out shortly after that. So after the pink eye clears up I will have to get some of the Christmas dress.
Paisley-Christmas-324-copy
Paisley-Christmas<a href=Paisley-Christmas-337-copyvint-324-copyvint" />
Paisley-Christmas-354-copyPaisley-Christmas-354-copybw

5 comments:

tiff snedaker said...

She is so beautiful! I couldn't even tell she had pink eye, you did a great job photoshopping it. Cute cute pictures.

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Cassie...these are AMAZING!! I love them! It is nice that she likes to have her pictures taken!

SARAH T. said...

Amazing that she would hold so still to get her pictures done. Cute job Cassie.

Kate and Cole said...

I don't know if you're aware...Christmas is over! Update your blog WOMAN!!! hahahaha...!! I love those pics of paisley. My favorite is the one of her crying. So freaking funny!

Sheena said...

Adorable!